Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Where I come from

It's hard to speak about the unspeakable, so I'll take a slightly different tack.

Putting aside all human-created physical boundaries, where do I come from?

I would like to think I come from Love. I would like to think I come from Truth. I would like to think I come from Harmony and Music. I would like to think I come from Beauty. I would like to think I come from Art. I would like to think I come from Good. I would like to think I come from Empathy and Generosity. I would like to think I come from Joy. I would like to think I come from Expansion and Spiritual Growth. I would like to think I come from Vision. I would like to think I come from Perfect Self-Expression. I would like to think I come from Wisdom. I would like to think I am as good a representative as I can be of the Divine Feminine.

And if there are days or even weeks when I am off-center, this is the general neighborhood of energetic expression that I hope to go back to.