Friday, September 11, 2026

A New "Minute"?

Referring to my last post, I have not been able to write a new paradigm "Story of a Minute"...and I think this is the problem.

Here are four assumptions I have for the new paradigm.

  • All women will be respected for their wisdom and self-sovereignty
  • Love will be the "currency"
  • The land will not be "owned" by humans -- earth is the body of Gaia, and people will understand this
  • We will be "post-duality", so there literally will be little conflict. Indeed, it will energetically not be possible to fight in our current sense of the word
So, current concepts of good literature, great literature, and great entertainment of all kinds, simply won't exist. It has been too based in us vs. them understandings that are evaporating. I think I've mulled this over in one or two past posts -- how will entertainment as we have thought of it up until now even exist? Well, it probably won't. There will be huge challenges dealing with climate and spiritual transformation, and new kinds of literature may rise up around that, but the human-to-human (or human-to-alien) conflicts will fizzle away and certainly won't seem entertaining. 

I feel extremely low energy/coldy (too many new things to deal with!), so over the weekend I'll take better care of myself. If any deep thoughts on this come to me, I'll let you know next week. Meanwhile, take care of yourselves!