Surely one of the hardest things to do in this world is to truly believe what your heart is telling you, no matter the evidence in front of your eyes. Virtually nothing in my life over the last few weeks has been surprising, or evidence of a "new timeline". In the bigger picture, I'm still where I was 18 months ago. Even an impending move isn't taking me far from my current reality.
So it takes nerves of steel to move forward, believing. This isn't simply wanting something better or more appealing or more fun. It's about, where and how can I most fully be myself, and serve the Goddess? No matter what, I must be on that path! Even if it seems superficially like an old path. Over the last 24 hours, there have been glimmers, like the sun sparkling on the water. Moments when I experienced or saw something new that made me feel alive and joyful, if only for a few seconds or a few minutes. Moments when I could feel the new timeline, even if I couldn't see it. Spiritual folks are talking about how, many of us will start functioning more from our hearts and guts than from our brains and eyes, and I think that's true. But even though I have been on a long and deliberate spiritual journey, my intuitive muscles remain rather weak. I've tried so hard to be left-brained "normal" for so many years, failing spectacularly, so I am tired and 70, and I just want to make my move then collapse in a heap. The sparkling brilliant glimmers of light and life are both welcome and too much to deal with. But I'll pay attention to any more that I see today. I think the basic message they are giving me is the proverbial, "You're not dead yet!"
I'm not.