Monday, August 28, 2023

Vanishing Words and Concepts

I've reached the point where I seem to be writing only "if I knew I were going to die tomorrow" kind of posts, things that I've held back on or wasn't quite ready to say but need to address now. To my dear friends, don't get me wrong. I don't think I'm going to die tomorrow, and I don't want to most days (if only because I'm curious about how things are evolving!) But our outer world is in the kind of state that seems to suggest "no more putting things off"!

A few years ago, I think I touched on this, but let's go a little further. If (as I believe) we are entering a new, post-duality paradigm where love is the only real energy, there will simply be no more "evil" and no need to be saved from evil. So one word that I think will thus become mostly obsolete is "salvation" (and all its related words like "savior"). This won't be because some all-powerful ruler declares its removal from the dictionary and forbids us from saying it, but because it no longer serves a purpose. Although there will always be "contrast" (and I appreciate Abraham-Hicks' use of that word, which inspires me still!), the kinds of virulent threats from which we must be saved are unlikely to be a big part of our future world. 

For years, I think I have been operating post-salvation, along with everything else (!) I mean, I haven't thought I could be "saved" by religious leaders, politicians, teachers, a job, an amount of money, a physician or therapist, buying a car or home, buying a new washer-dryer or wardrobe, finding a spouse, or learning new skills. Yes, I always teetered on the edge of thinking a return to the U.K. might "save" me, but all these years later, I'm still an American living in the U.S., so even that lifelong notion is slowly fading away. And personally, I don't believe any manmade technologies or efforts will ultimately save us from war, climate chaos, pandemic or the other big challenges of our time. 

The only way to navigate the emerging paradigm will be to align within oneself with love, which will draw us to love outside ourselves, and also create new love. It's as simple and hard as that. The "savior" we are looking for is the connection to divine love within us. (Thus, the people who don't appear to have the ability to love will find this a harder and harder world to navigate.) I guess this is why I'm becoming increasingly upbeat. A more beautiful and loving world is what I always wanted to live in; it is something that doesn't have to be fought for, and I don't have to spend my life grasping for a savior. All I need to do is open my own floodgates and stop holding back; being my unique variation on a loving self/expressing beauty and my truth will automatically change the world for the better. (With my background, it's hard using so many "I" statements. But this blog reflects my journey and lessons learned, and each person must find their own path...) More vanishing words and concepts to come...if they haven't vanished before I get to them!