This is definitely a "hold onto your hats" time for those of us allowing the new paradigm/new timeline to be born within us. It's not just the feeling of time speeding up, not just awareness of the spiritual significance of events in the news, or the disappearance of many birds and small animals, or sensing the energy and enormity of environmental change. The outer changes are challenging enough. But it's also the changing inner perspective. I am dissecting each and every thing I experience, looking carefully, feeling carefully, to make sure I understand how I'm changing.
I reached the end of the art history TV series I spoke of. It takes a lot for me to "binge-watch", and yet this enthralled me to the end. Yes, it is decidedly old paradigm, focused on history and on the art and architecture of the past. It absolutely dripped with old snobberies, expectations and worldviews (despite a few efforts to mitigate them). The feminist in me second-guesses every minute of these shows...a Goddess-centered cultural and artistic world, hundreds of years ago, would have been completely different. Relatively little I saw on the screen is likely to pass through the keyhole of "now" and seem relevant and appropriate in the new paradigm. Yet my heart still sang when it saw images of King's College Cambridge, the streets of London -- even Venice and Florence, which I have never visited. It sang when it saw beautiful art, or heard beautiful music in the background.
So was that bright glimmer just nostalgia? No. The quality of my interest was too sharp, and not weighed down with regret. Was it, "Gee, I'll try again to break into these old paradigm British artistic/musical institutions"? No. I have no interest in doing that whatsoever. Was it wanting to paint again, or to be painted, or to be in specific physical locations? No. As I said last time, I think part of the glimmer was resonating with the process of wiping away old layers of overpaint and varnish, revealing original truths. Yet even that isn't enough to cause my heart to sing.
I think it all boils down to energy; the energetic quality of people, places and things, and their alignment with our own personal energy. We are attracted to what and who we are. I remain attracted to Britain, the place -- not its history, politics, or superficial way of life. It goes deeper than that. It is a place I have been connected to for lifetimes, and I still am. So there's that. But it's also the fact that beauty (no matter whether it is created by the Goddess or a human creator, male or female) resonates at a very high level, and where it meets aspects of my personal energy, it glimmers. Shimmers. Breaks into song. Sizzles.
It would be easy from evolved 21st century eyes to discount this TV series, the musical tradition I love, and heck, just about everything that has ever had meaning for me. I've tried to do that discounting over and over. And I have effaced myself over and over. But I think the message the Goddess is trying to give me today is, never, ever again dismiss what you find beautiful. Trust your senses. You are bringing qualities of love and beauty forward into the new paradigm, and if you love something, love it. For heaven's sake, Liz. Literally.