Monday, April 2, 2018

It starts here

It starts here.

Yup, a whole new, updated process. A whole new inner dialogue. Ears tuned as much as possible to "I dare" rather than "How dare you?" Easter Monday seems like as good a day as any to start.

Basically, this is what it all boils down to: what words come out of the mouth of a woman who dares to really, fully exist, to blossom on her own terms? How does a woman who knows her worth and her power act? If I no longer have to use a huge percentage of my power holding on for dear life to keep from being sucked into a black hole of nonentity, what do I do with that energy? Where will life take me once I am completely convinced that my destiny is important to the world? How will it feel to know that I matter on both the divine plane and on the earth one? And if society's current structures aren't particularly suited to supporting someone like me, where is the life support that will ground me and help me thrive?

There has been a divine timing to all of this. I don't think I could have survived last week's "tirade" without having aligned myself more fully with the divine feminine; for all I know, having done that might have brought the tirade on. I also can't say that "How dare you?" has totally dissolved into nothingness. Its shadow will undoubtedly persist, like the robber trenches on "Time Team." But I hope that I will feel it for what it is, quickly sense any underlying hopelessness in my words or actions, and stop to re-direct my power. I thought I had done this work years ago, but I guess it hadn't been addressed at the deepest level, so back we go. It starts here. Again.