Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Now

Now. Yes, this seems to be it, this next two weeks or so. The re-birth. The re-entry. The return to the river. This little being has probably never been more fragile, more stunned, more shaken and stirred, and she is decidedly not ready. The boat is still a bit leaky. But circumstances seem to be lining up with a mind of their own, and the flow of love seems to want to take me...toward more love. Toward a set or two of open arms and open hearts. Toward a landscape that may be able to hold this much bigger, more expansive being.

If I were a better director of my own movie, I am sure that destination would be England. And if the open arms were there, I would go. But they are not, and I am trying to learn the feeling difference between flowing with the flow of love and battering down the castle walls. Life may still hold some surprises; this morning, my Note from the Universe ("Tut") made a comment about "spiritual logistics," and how you may need to move farther away to get closer! But I no longer want to be limited by a single dream, either. I'll flow toward more love and freedom, and see what happens.

I discovered a wonderful poem yesterday, "She Let Go," by the Rev. Safire Rose: "She let go. Without a thought or a word, she let go...There was no effort. There was no struggle. It wasn't good and it wasn't bad. It was what it was, and it is just that. In the space of letting go, she let it all be. A small smile came over her face. A light breeze blew through her. And the sun and moon shone forevermore." I'm letting go, and letting the river take me. Now. I'll check in with you from mid-stream!