Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Good morning

Good morning.  Yes, another day where I've deep-sixed my original blog idea. This one was about the worst career (and life) advice I ever received.  It was probably advice that would have served me well on a practical level, but it was advice I simply could not follow from a "do unto others as you would have others do unto you" standpoint.  And my essay was great, except that I would have had to print those words here and put them out into the world, and, in that sense, further "imprint" them in all our hearts.  And I couldn't do that.

So I'm winging it. 

And returning to, I guess, what has become the theme of this Liz path.  Love. Just general, learning to feel it, learning to know what love is and what love isn't, and just taking the old chisel to that blocked up pipeline to the Divine and letting a tiny bit more in every day.  The last few nights, I've gone back again and again to the amazing Abraham-Hicks video on YouTube called "Votre Quete Sans Fin." Don't worry, she speaks in English and this has been posted by a French speaker who has given it French subtitles, but I haven't found another version of it.  Essentially, the gist of it is, it is our never-ending quest to "flow" love out into the world, and also to love ourselves.  Really to be able to look at ourselves in the mirror every day and feel how profoundly the Universe/God/Source loves us.  I'm sorry I don't even know how to share the link, but definitely, find it and listen to it during this mystical deep December.

And in a related note, I watched a rather silly and yet strangely touching movie last night called "Penelope." Without totally spoiling it, I guess I can say that this young lady has been the recipient of a family curse, and all involved have misunderstood how the curse will be reversed.  It only happens in a way that is, yup, relevant here.

That's all for this morning...