Tuesday, March 19, 2024

A Big Step

Today, I am taking a rather big step on the Liz path. (You can tell how essentially English I am, using the word "rather" in this context! But it is, by American standards, a smallish step -- I will tell you more about it in my next post, I promise.)

Essentially, I am more clearly identifying myself with the Goddess and the values I am doing my best to articulate in these essays. I finally see that (no longer 'breaking into the world of English church music') as my primary mission for whatever remains of this lifetime. If, Goddess willing, I should finally be drawn to "my forever home" (on whatever side of the Atlantic), this must be the primary energetic quality -- that I am loved and accepted because of these values. I recently pulled an oracle card that showed a figure standing between two flaming staffs, about to step over the threshold onto a new path. And that's what it feels like. In a way, I think I've been nearing this portal then circling away again over and over the last few years, but this may be the first really practical step over the line. 

No, I am not getting a tattoo. Everyone seems to have one these days, but those visible marks haven't called to me -- yet. 

If you are reading this, send me courage. And may you have all the courage you need today as well.

Happy first day of spring, from a Northern Minnesota seemingly heading into winter in earnest.