Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Still Unsettled

Well, I guess when things are still unsettled for a wandering female mystic, there is only one thing to be done -- be powerful. And since there is only one power in this world -- Love -- today might be a good day for a reminder in that regard. Moving forward, increasingly, the only things that will work successfully will be those things undertaken from a genuine place of love, compassion, a sense of beauty, and respect for Mother Earth. I truly believe this, and that it will be a worldwide phenomenon. Those of us with an average-to-high ability to love will no longer find it as difficult to function. Those with limited-or-no ability to love will be...unpleasantly surprised. My vow to myself today is to operate as lovingly and calmly as I can, and acknowledge every good thing that happens with silent or not-so-silent thanks!

On another subject, I just want to say what a blessing it is -- when you've had a life like mine -- to be asked thoughtful questions about it. My life is my goldmine, my experiences are my treasure, my currency. Yet how rarely have people asked ("What was it like when that happened?" "What did you do then?") When I am asked even one little question, it's like a microcosm of what I'd like to be doing regularly, in bigger settings: telling my story and speaking my truth.