Friday, June 18, 2021

Listening

It may be a measure of how much I have been aligning with (and channelling) my best understanding of the divine feminine, that I don't feel particularly freaked out by all the extreme environmental phenomena around us. It's like, I'm rooting Mother Nature on, wanting her to do what She needs to do to restore balance to this beautiful earth. I know She doesn't want people to suffer, or to lose homes or livelihoods. But I can almost literally hear her voice saying, "Please, people, are you listening? Can you hear me? Do you understand how close you are to losing your real home?"

I'm listening to some early morning birds. I agree with a friend of mine that if we humans all disappeared today, the birds would still sing tomorrow. Passionate life energy would continue, growing up through the cracks in the sidewalk and the parking lots, blowing through the trees, chirping to the sun.

I guess all I can do today is tell her, "I am listening". If you are listening too, let her know.