Friday, June 4, 2021

This new lane

Aligning as best you can to Goddess energy is vibrationally a world away from constantly trying to navigate a conflict-and-fear-driven paradigm. The image came to me of a four-lane highway with two lanes heading in each direction. I've been in one lane all along (heading toward "true north"?!), and it was strewn with roadblocks and detours and trash, and almost impossible for me to drive in. I constantly zigged and zagged, each turn of the wheel an effort to protect myself from hurt and breakdown. I saw that there was a second (mostly empty!) lane going in the same direction, but figured no one was driving in it for some good reason. Having put on my turn signal and switched to that lane, it turns out that it is nearly empty simply because so few people are in it. Period. For someone of my skills and inclinations, this lane is clearer and it makes blissful sense. The hardest thing at the moment is simply getting used to a different "energy" and the notion of a straight, open, easy path.

I have decided, for the moment, that I'm going to leave my year's worth of actively "channeled" material apart, for possible future publication in another format. For the moment, it feels better to speak here in my own voice as I always did, in the present, observing what is happening from the perspective of what I have learned from all the lessons of the last year. Let's see how that goes, anyway.

That's all I'll say today, except to observe that "returning to normal" (life before the pandemic) may never be possible. It's a sign of something to know that this phrase is being used everywhere right now. Speaking for myself, if "normal" was the other lane of the highway, I don't plan to switch lanes again!